Shire Facilities and Bus Hire
For a full list of fees and charges for all Shire facilities and bus hire please click on the link below:
Fees and Charges 2019 / 2020
Please be advised if you are hiring a Shire facility, along with the completion of the appropriate hire form, all hirers must read and acknowledge they have read the Shire of Cranbrook COVID-19 Safety Plan.
The Shire of Cranbrook COVID-19 Safety Plans can be found here.
Cranbrook Regional Community Hub (The Hub)
The Hub has a variety of rooms available for hire, these include:
- Training / Meeting Room
- 2 x Professional Offices - one office has an external entry / exit door for privacy
- Medical / Health Professional Consulting Rooms
- Community Activities Room
- Creative Industries Room
- Art Gallery / Exhibition Space
- Community Kitchen
To book please contact the Shire office on 9826 1008 or email [email protected]
The Hub - Venue Hire Application Form
To book the Cranbrook Hall - please contact the Shire office on 9826 1008.
To book the Frankland River Hall - please contact the Frankland River Community Centre on 9855 2310.
Venue Hire Application Form
Where a charge for entry or payment for alcohol is involved, an Occasional Permit must be obtained from the Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor:
Gordon Stephenson House, Level 2, 140 William Street, Perth, Western Australia, 6000
Tel: (08) 6551 4888 Facsimile: (08) 9325 1041 Country Callers: 1800 634 541
Email: [email protected] Web Site: www.rgl.wa.gov.au
A copy of the Certificate of Approval must be supplied to the Shire prior to the function.
Community Bus Hire
The Community Buses have been provided with the assistance of Lotterywest and the Shire of Cranbrook.
Hirers must read and complete the Bus Hire Form before use of the vehicle so that they are fully aware of all the terms and conditions of the Hire Agreement. PLEASE NOTE that insurance requirements for the hire of the Community Buses have recently been altered.
Important notes on the Conditions of Hire
- Licences required: A current C Class Licence is required.
- If a bus driver is paid or is to receive other rewards for driving the bus, the driver requires an ‘F’ endorsement on their licence.
- All bookings are made at the Shire of Cranbrook Administration Centre or Frankland River Community Centre.
- Keys can be collected from the Cranbrook Administration Centre or Frankland River Community Centre.
- The log book must be filled in each time the buses are used.
- If the hirer picks up the bus in an unsatisfactory condition, the hirer must contact the appropriate office immediately.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee will be charged if the bus is not returned clean.
- Smoking is not permitted in the bus at any time.
The Shire of Cranbrook retains the right to change, alter or adopt new rules as they wish, also to refuse use of the Bus.