2020 Leeuwin Ocean Adventure
Up for an adventure? The Shire of Cranbrook is providing the opportunity for a young person in our community to particapte in a 2020 Leeuwin Adventure!
All you need to do is complete the application pack, through clicking this link and submiting your application to the Shire of Cranbrook by Friday 2nd August 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must reside, or have their immediate family with whom they would normally reside, within the Shire of Cranbrook.
- Please Note: Applications will not be judged on literary standard but on the message they seek to convey.
- Applicants must be aged between 14 to 18.
- Applicants must be able to participate on the dates specified.
- Please return this form to the Shire of Cranbrook Administration Office by 4.00pm on Friday 2nd August 2019.
- This submission can be a hardcopy or electronic.
- Applicants must be able to fund 25% of the costs for the voyage.
- The Shire of Cranbrook will liaise with the successful applicant on which Leeuwin Voyage they will partake, this will depend on the voyage the successful application would like to undertake and availability.
Please contact Samantha at cdo[email protected] or on 9826 1008 should you have any queries regarding this sponsorship or application.