Sporting Clubs

Your Club Development Officer Kirsten Perrin is here to provide support to local sport and recreation clubs in their short and long-term development. Kirsten can provide clubs with:

  • Club development information;
  • Relevant club development training, education, information workshops/programs and opportunities;
  • Assist clubs to improve their governance and management practices through development of club plans, policies and procedures; and
  • Funding Opportunities.

Please contact Kirsten if you have any questions on 0428 036 238, email [email protected] or find the club development on Facebook.


Kids Sport

KidSport is a partnership between the Department of Sport and Recreation and local governments around Western Australia.

KidSport will enable eligible families to access up to $200 per child per year to cover club membership fees; getting more children into sport and supporting the future of local sporting clubs. 

1. Applicants listed on a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card should now:

  • Apply online at the Department of Sport and recreation website OR 
  • Submit a KidSport application form and a copy of the card to their local government
  • To download a Kidsport application please click on the attached Kidsport Application Form.

For any queries please contact Shire's Club Development Officer on 9892 1105 or mobile 0428 036 238.


Sporting Clubs

For information on the sporting clubs within the Shire of Cranbrook, please see the information below for each townsite.


Cranbrook Sporting Club (bowls, darts, netball, tennis) - 9826 1004 or Facebook

Cranbrook Districts Motorcycle Club  - or Facebook

Cranbrook Golf Club - 9855 2245.

Frankland River

Frankland River Country Club (bowls, cricket, tennis) - 9855 2245 or Facebook


Tenterden Tennis Club - 9826 1208 or Facebook


Important Information - Rule / Constitution Changes

Government of Western Australia
Department of Commerce and Consumer Protection

All incorporated associations need to review and if necessary update their rules (often known as the constitution) by 1 July 2019.

Consumer Protection recommends that associations start the review process now and this newsletter outlines the steps to follow and the resources available to assist associations to complete this change of rules.

A step by step guide Transition Pack 3 is now available online and includes information about:
•          what’s in the rules;
•          options for updating the rules;
•          how to pass the changes; and
•          how to lodge a change of rules.

Visit our website to get your copy online now