KidSport is a partnership between the Department of Sport and Recreation and local governments around Western Australia. All Western Australian children aged 5 to 18 with a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card are eligible for KidSport.
- As of 1 January 2018, the total funding available per child in a calendar year is $150.
- All clubs will have to meet the KidSport club eligibility criteria by 30 November 2018.
- There is now a 90 day expiry on KidSport vouchers.
Applicants listed on a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card should now:
- Apply online at the Department of Sport and recreation website OR
- Submit a KidSport application form online at Kidsport
- To download a Kidsport application please click on the attached Kidsport Application Form.
For information on the sporting clubs within the Shire of Cranbrook, please see the information below for each townsite.
Cranbrook Sporting Club (bowls, darts, netball, tennis) - 9826 1004 or Facebook
Cranbrook Districts Motorcycle Club - www.cranbrookmx.com or Facebook
Cranbrook Golf Club - 9855 2245.
Frankland River Country Club (bowls, cricket, tennis) - 9855 2245 or Facebook
Tenterden Tennis Club - 9826 1208 or Facebook
Important Information - Rule / Constitution Changes
Government of Western Australia
Department of Commerce and Consumer Protection
All incorporated associations need to review and if necessary update their rules (often known as the constitution) by 1 July 2019.
Consumer Protection recommends that associations start the review process now and this newsletter outlines the steps to follow and the resources available to assist associations to complete this change of rules.
A step by step guide Transition Pack 3 is now available online and includes information about:
• what’s in the rules;
• options for updating the rules;
• how to pass the changes; and
• how to lodge a change of rules.
Visit the Department of Commerce and Consumer Protection website to get your copy online now.