Cranbrook Caravan Park
The Cranbrook Caravan Park is a leafy, peaceful park with full time, live in Caretakers.
- The park facilities include 26 powered bays, tent sites and unpowered sites.
- 2 bedroom self-contained park home,
- Chalet sleeps 4 self-contained kitchen only.
- Camp Kitchen and good laundry facilities are also available.
- No pets are allowed at the Cranbrook Caravan Park
The park is located within walking distance of the town centre, shops, hotel, cate's and post office.
Contact Sue and Steve Palin, caretakers, on 0429 942 825 for enquiries and bookings. For more detail visit the Cranbrook Caravan Park page
Frankland River Caravan Park
The Frankland River Caravan Park was fully reconstructed in 2013 and has all new facilities.
- The park has 12 powered bays
- Camp kitchen,
- New ablution and laundry facilities,
- Lovely grass tent area
- Shaded grass area for a picnic.
Contact Melinda, caretaker on 0428 302 489 for bookings.
For more details visit the Frankland River Caravan Park page.